What is PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is the first network of wireless printer kiosks in the United States, with printers
in convenient locations like apartment buildings, coffee shops, co-working spaces and more. Operating in 47 states,
PrintWithMe makes it simple for anyone to print securely and reliably from any digital device, in just a few clicks.
Predictive analytics also makes the printer amenity simple for businesses, as all paper and toner management is automated.
PrintWithMe is a fast-growing team of industry experts, innovators and creators passionate about making printing convenient for everyone.
What will you do at PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is seeking a full-time Marketing Director to join our Marketing department. In this role, you will play a critical leadership role in crafting and
implementing PrintWithMe’s entire marketing strategy, with a focus on growing our client base across several verticals, acquiring both end-users and clients. You will also guide and shape the PrintWithMe's brand as we grow from just over 1,000 locations to over 10,000 in the next few years. You will lead the marketing department, managing people but also rolling up your sleeves and doing a large portion of the work.
- Oversee and execute strategy on PrintWithMe marketing initiatives which contribute to our revenue and growth goals, including new client acquisition across several verticals
- Devise and execute strategic plans to drive new prospective clients to PrintWithMe using advanced performance marketing techniques including: paid and unpaid social media acquisition, paid and unpaid content marketing, paid display ads, search engine marketing, marketing landing page creation and optimization, and engagement email marketing
- Exercise a data-centric approach to continually drive improvements across all Key Performance Indicators, including qualified leads per month, digital cost per acquisition, landing page conversion rates, site traffic, social media metrics, email effectiveness metrics, and more
- Oversee outstanding content creation to build PrintWithMe user engagement and lead generation, including thought leadership writing, SEO-optimized blog content, cross-channel social media content, video content, and much more
*Support PrintWithMe’s Sales team in reaching new prospects by creating sales collateral pieces as needed including: new case studies, sales presentations. handouts, whitepapers, and more. Align closely with the Sales and Operations teams to ensure alignment on all marketing strategies and messaging tests
- Own the PrintWithMe Brand Guide by honing our pitch to potential clients, and continually refine our brand positioning and overall messaging
- Explore and test new online and offline marketing channels and campaigns to drive new client acquisition and user engagement
- Lead quarterly marketing OKR (Objectives and Key Results) planning
- Actively survey the needs of PrintWithMe clients and users to identify new opportunities to improve their experiences
Who Are You?
The Marketing Director will be an expert marketing leader and forward-thinker who is passionate about driving results. As such, qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications, psychology or another relevant field
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Excellent management skills and a demonstrated ability to build and lead high functioning marketing teams
- Strong performance marketing track record with the ability to drive step-function growth
- Wide range of marketing expertise spanning digital and offline channels, including: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, SEO, email marketing, display ads, and website optimization
- Strong communication skills with a knack for getting both customers and team members alike excited about what you’re saying!
- Highly data-driven with both an analytical and creative mindset with ability to evaluate performance and continually iterate our strategy across KPIs
- Strong ability to suggest and pitch process improvements or suggest efficiencies to improve the sales team performance
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Effective at time management by identifying, organizing, and prioritizing multiple projects for yourself and others
- Multifamily industry experience is a big plus but it is not a requirement
- Easy-going and fun to hang out with. We will be spending a lot of time together after all!
- Most importantly, you just can’t wait to join our team!
Benefits + Perks
By working at PrintWithMe, you’ll have a front row seat at an early stage small business that is driving innovation in the printing industry and a chance to make a deep impact on PrintWithMe’s business.
Plus, PrintWithMe offers a fast-paced, supportive and diverse culture.
Benefits include comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us. Let’s get to work!